The company Ford is stated to release new EcoBoost engine for the USA product that comes in four cylinder design. The engine is said to be designed for the 2013 Ford Fiesta ST, which is set up to be a hatchback design with three doors model. There’s a possibility that this model will be known Fiesta ST.
- the car comes in dual exhaust systems.
- it comes with sporty body model that will good for young and also mature generation.
- it comes equipped with 17-inch wheels from alloy with larger brakes model.
- the interior side will be equipped with Recaro seats.
- it’s designed with front intercooler mounted type with each side’ pipes.
Besides all the features above, the engine uses four cylinder design with 1.6 liter capacity that is able to produce about 119 hp. But thanks to the EcoBoost technology, the car is able to produce about 180 hp of power. he previous Fiesta Ford was able to bring great performance, it the new production is expected to deliver the same – even better – performance.
The 2013 Ford Fiesta ST Release date is planned around the second half of 2012. The company has planned to reveal the car at New York or Chicago auto shows.