Striking 2017 Aston Martin Valkyrie: most production-ready form leaked

The 2017 Aston Martin Valkyrie has been demonstrated in its most production-ready form.

Leaked in a promotional image with tennis player Serena Williams, the car’s headlights substitute the placeholders utilized in previous development vehicle’s, and while we’re assured the car maker will make it onto the production version, it hasn’t been finally confirmed by the producer.

The vehicle’s approximately 90% production ready, as an Aston Martin official informed, while the remaining 10% will most likely involve final strokes to the vehicle’s aerodynamics because development of the lights as well as other road-essential nuances are completed. .

The 2017 Aston Martin Valkyrie actually mates a Ricardo gearbox to its 900bhp Cosworth 6.5-litre V12 powertrain, following a fresh deal with the UK engineering company.

It’s going to be equipped with an F1-inspired energy recovery system, enabling the steel beast to derive kinetic energy from braking.

Tags: , ,
Previous Post

2018 Peugeot 508 will get second-gen i-Cockpit and fastback rear

Next Post

2017 McLaren 570S Spider officially unveiled ahead of Goodwood showcase