Besides launching the Re-Mix and the JP Concept within Veloster variants, Hyundai is also planning on releasing the FuelCulture Hyundai Genesis Coupe. The ride gets its name because the Korean car manufacturer is working together with FuelCulture to show off their products at SEMA event. The cool thing about this ride is that this new coupe is designed for those who want to have stylish and yet ride, yet they have limited budgets. It’s safe to say that the new car won’t be having high price tag.
The 2013 FuelCulture Hyundai Genesis Coupe is considered as a customized ride that is versatile as well as powerful. The car will be running on the turbo engine of 2.0 liter capacity engine to boost performance. Besides the exterior elegance and powerful performance, the interior cabin will also get detailed attention so passengers can stay comfy during the trip.
The comprehensive specs and features of the 2013 FuelCulture Hyundai Genesis Coupe for the exterior and interior look would include:
• Custom designed sideskirts and widebody kit
• Carbon racing K2 fiber trunk
• Cover paint of Red Candy Apple from Dupont
• It also comes with great suspension of bushing energy suspension, racing BC coilovers, and also front and rear sway bar from Whiteline
• Diamond custom stitch trimming
• Speakers and amplifier from Rockford
• And also many other stuffs